– When the pulp(the soft tissue) inside tooth gets infected
– Repeated dental procedures
– Crack in tooth
– Injury to the tooth
– When there is an infected tooth
– Damage to the roots of tooth
– Infection or inflammation in the roots
Procedure to get a Root Canal Treatment:
– After undertaking the analysis of tooth condition with the help of an x-ray, the dentist will recommend a root canal to the patient.
– During the procedure, the dentist will first numb your tooth will help of local anaesthetics.
– The dentist will make an opening on tooth through the crown to pulp chamber which is known as pulpectomy.
– The dentist will have special files to clean the infected or unhealthy part of pulp from the canals. Further, the canals will be shaped for filling material.
– The dentist will use irrigation to clean canal and remove any debris from the canal.
– The dentist will then fill the canal with permanent material which prevents infection and contamination of canal.
– A temporary material is fixed on top of filling so that it seals the opening. This filling will be kept as it is until the time the permanent filling is placed on the tooth.
– A crown is then placed on the tooth which looks quite similar to that of our natural teeth.
– The crown is then cemented permanently on the tooth.
Benefits of Root Canal Treatment:
– One can get rid of a severe toothache
– One can get rid of foul smell from mouth
– It helps in getting rid of foul taste around the tooth
– It helps in troubles related to chewing or issues with mouth opening
– If a person suffers from fever due to infection, it can be cured with a root canal.
– One can get rid of swelling in gums and jaws
– It can save the damaged tooth from getting extracted
– It improves the appearance as well as overall health
Why is Root Canal Treatment needed?
When a tooth is cracked or develops a deep cavity, bacteria can enter the pulp. The bacteria and decaying material stuck in the tooth may cause a serious infection or a tooth abscess if left untreated, leading to pulp death, bone loss, and loss of the tooth itself.
Signs and symptoms
Signs and symptoms to look out for if you require root canal treatment may include:
Swelling around your face and neck
A hole in your tooth
Toothache or tooth pain
Temperature sensitivity, especially to hot
Root canal treatment is painful
Root canal treatment causes illness
A good alternative to root canal treatment is the extraction
Root canal therapies are often lengthy, requiring many visits
You do not need a root canal if you’re not feeling any pain
Root canal treatment doesn’t cause pain, it relieves it
There is no valid, scientific evidence linking root canal-treated teeth and disease elsewhere in the body
Saving your natural teeth, if possible, is the very best option
Root canal therapies can be completed in one or two appointments
Teeth that require root canal therapy are not always painful
Dentsee Dental Clinic Cosmetic Dental Clinic is one-stop solution for all your dental issues. Located in Wakad, Pune, our team of qualified dentist’ offers quality and low-cost root canal treatment with expertise. One can avail best of treatments under one roof that too at very affordable rates. Visit Dentsee Dental Clinic for the best root canal treatment in Wakad. Our experienced dentists provide comprehensive care with advanced dental technologies to ensure the best results. Book an appointment now!